MEINA GENEALOGY (Page 2)
XII.1 Sieger (Syger) Hendriks Meina, born in Nijeholtwolde on August 25, 1769; baptized on September 3, 1769, in Wolvega; married on December 18, 1796, in Wolvega with Annechje Meines (Annigjen Meinesz) of Nieuwehorne, born in Oudeschoot in 1775; likely assumed wife’s patronymic as surname in 1811, while living in Langezwaag: name given as Meyna; occupation as labourer; lived in Oldelamer, Hemelumer Oldefert, Gaasterland and Langezwaag; he died in Rohel, Schoterland, on January 5, 1823, aged 53, married; she died in Schoterland on April 13, 1858, aged 83, widowed.
From this marriage:
1. Hendrik Siegers Meina, born in Oldelamer on March 28, 1800, and baptized there on April 27, 1800; died in Schoterland on August 19, 1828, aged 28, unmarried.
2. Hinke Siegers Meina, born in Oldelamer on September 14, 1801, and baptized there on October 11, 1801; married with Sybolt Jekeles Visser in Hemelumer Oldefert on May 2, 1830; he had previously been married with Eelkjen Hendriks de Vries; died in Workum on June 25, 1837, aged 35; parents of Annigje, Sieger, Sieger, Sieger.
3. Grietje Siegers Meina, born in Oldelamer on February 9, 1803, and baptized there on March 13, 1803; married in Hemelumer Oldeferd on June 9, 1826, with Auke Kerstes Venema, from Balk; died in Hemelumer Oldefert on October 1, 1862, aged 59, married; parents of Gerritje, Kerst, Sieger, Kerst, Gerrit, Gerrit.
4. Meine Siegers Meina, born in Langezwaag on December 4, 1804; died in Langezwaag on March 6, 1807.
5. Utske (Oetske) Siegers Meina, born in Hemelumer Oldefert in about 1807; died in Hemelumer Oldefert on April 26, 1823, aged 16.
6. Meine Siegers Meina, born in Langezwaag on January 23, 1808, and baptized there on February 21, 1818; died in Langezwaag on November 9, 1809.
7. Trijntje Siegers Meina, born in about 1810 in Opsterland (see XIII.1).
8. Bernardus Siegers Meina, born in Beetsterzwaag, Opsterland, on December 9, 1811; married with Doetje Peekes Hoogeboom in Hemelumer Oldefert on May 10, 1840; farmer in Nijega, Hemelumer Oldephert; died in Barradeel on June 20, 1890, aged 78, widower; parents of Peeke, Sieger, Johannes, Annigje, Johanneske, Johannes, Oed, Hinke.
9. Jolle Siegers Meina, born in Langezwaag, Opsterland, on May 23, 1814; first marriage with Wytske Jurrets Sytsema in Gaasterland on June 14, 1843; second marriage with Klaaske Jongsma in Hemelumer Oldeferd on May 21, 1868; tenant farmer in Wijckel until 1852; church warden in Oudega - Kolderwolde;
died in Hemelumer Oldefert on June 18, 1880, aged 66, married.
10. Jelle Siegers Meina, born in Langezwaag, Opsterland, on May 29, 1816; died in Hemelumer Oldefert on July 27, 1859, aged 43, unmarried.
XIII.1 Trijntje Siegers Meina; born in about 1810 in Opsterland; married with Harmen Jans Bloemsma in Schoterland on May 24, 1835 (see BLOEMSMA GENEALOGY); in 1885 (50th anniversary), the couple lived in It Heidenschip; he died in Hemelumer Oldefert on November 7, 1892, aged 89, married.
From this marriage:
1. Reinskje Harmens Bloemsma, born in Oudeschoot on December 10, 1835; married with Harmen Pieters Bosga.
2. Annigjen (Annigje) Harmens Bloemsma, born in Oudeschoot on July 18, 1837; married with Sied Pieters Fabriek in Schoterland on November 10, 1861; lived in Benedenknijpe; she died in Schoterland on March 9, 1912, aged 74, widow; he died in Schoterland on October 22, 1894, aged 58, married; parents of Harmen, Minke, Pieter, Hans, Trijntje, Jan.
3. Jantje Harmens Bloemsma, born in Oudeschoot on August 3, 1839; married with Jan Pieters Bosga (see BOSGA GENEALOGY) in Heerenveen on May 15, 1864; he died in Utingeradeel on June 26, 1878, aged 38; parents of Trijntje, Pieter, Harmen, Maaike; she re-married in Schoterland on May 10, 1885, with Jan Schippers; she died in Schoterland on November 13, 1909, aged 70, married.
4. Jan Harmens Bloemsma, born in Oudeschoot on March 17, 1843; married with Sjerkjen van der Kooi in Workum on May 10, 1874; he died in Workum on May 28, 1932, aged 89, widower; she died in Workum on March 24, 1913, aged 87, married.
5. Sytske Harmens Bloemsma, born in Oudeschoot on June 30, 1845; first marriage in Hemlumer Oldeferd on November 13, 1869, with Klaas Visser; second marriage in Hemelumer Oldeferd on January 9, 1885, with Klaas Deinum; she died in Hemelumer Oldeferd on December 15, 1885, aged 40, married; from the first marriage: Lieuwe, Harmen, Haitje, Jolle, Afke, Trijntje; from the second marriage: Pieter.
6. Jolle Harmens Bloemsma, born in Oudeschoot on January 18, 1849; died in Amsterdam, while living in Hemelumer Oldeferd on November 22, 1878, aged 29, unmarried.
7. Grietje Harmens Bloemsma, born in Oudeschoot on May 17, 1851; married in Hemelumer Oldeferd on May 23, 1879, with Anne Groethof; she died in Aengwirden on January 24, 1926, aged 74, married; he died In Heerenveen on June 13, 1940, aged 83, widower; parents of Trijntje, Gerben, Aagje, Petronella.
8. Anne Harmens Bloemsma, born in Oudeschoot on May 24, 1854; first marriage in Hemelumer Oldeferd on November 12, 1886, with Geertje Boerstra; parents of Duttje; she died in Wonseradeel on July 14, 1887, aged 27, married; second marriage in Lemsterland on June 9, 1905, with Sjoukje Bosma.
Return to Home Page