BOTTE MARTENS GENEALOGY
I.1 Semke Oneszn, landowner in Agmarijp in 1511.
1. Roucke Tjamckes, born before 1486 (see II.2)
II.1 Roucke Tjamckes, born before 1486, died about 1545, landowner in Agmarijp and
later in Broek
1. Christoffel Rouckes, born before 1518 (see III.1)
2. Jelle Rouckes
3. Tjamcke Roukes
4. Oene Rouckes Rouckema
5. Jeldu Rouckes Rouckema
6. Reinsck Rouckes Rouckema
III.1 Christoffel Rouckes, born in Broek before 1518, owner of a ‘sate’ in Goengarijp, died about 1558.
1. Roucke Christoffels, born in Goengarip in 1535
III.2 Oene Ittes, married with Tyet Oeges; parents of:
1. ? Oenes (see IV.1)
IV.1 Roucke Christoffels (Rouckema), born in Goengarip in 1535; farmer in Goingarijp; first marriage with ? Oenes; second marriage with Classien Broers; died after 1578
From these marriages:
1. Stoffel Rouckes (Rouckema), Mennonite (see V.1)
2. Eeete Rouckes
3. Broer Rouckes; born in Goengarijp; married with Iebel Jeips, then with Jel Dircx; farmer in Goengarijp.
4. Broerke Rouckes Rouckema; born in Goengarijp before 1585; married is Gaasterland with Romck Jalles from Sondel on May 26, 1619; brewer in Lemmer.
5. Tyamcke Rouckes Rouckema; born in Goengarijp; married with Antje Johannesdr; farmer in Goengarijp.
6. Renck Rouckedr; born in Goengarijp; married with Otto Keimpes, farmer in Goengarijp.
7. Beits Roukes
8. Lol Rouckedr; born in Goengarijp; married on February 28, 1611, with Gerrit Gerrits of Idskenhuizen, farmer in Goengarijp.
IV.2 Sjoucke Pieters, born in Deersum, living in Poppingewier, died in 1625; married with Ansck Aettes, who died in 1625.
1. Lyopck Sjouckes (see V.1)
2. Freerck Sjouckes
3. Aeff Sjouckes
4. Oeds Sjoukes
V,1 Stoffel Rouckes (Rouckema), Mennonite, farmer living in Goingarijp; first marriage before March, 1605, with Lyopck Sjouckes, widow of Louwe Hendricks, who was the father of her first child; she was a daughter of Sjoucke Pieters of Deersum, and Ansck Aettes.
1. Louw Stoffels Rouckema, born in 1605 in Terkaple (see VI.1)
2. Roucke Stoffels van Rouckema, born before 1612
3. Lyopck Stoffels, born in 1617 in Goingarijp; married with Fetze Atzes in 1638; died before 1660
4. Aete Stoffels
Second marriage with Reinsk Sjoerds, daughter of Sjoerd Pyters of Goengarijp.
V.2 Wlcke ? (Uylcke Foockes),
1. Antie Ulkisdr, born before 1616 in Twellinga (see VI.1)
2. Thrintie Wlkes, born in 1618 in Twellinga; married with Jucke Meijes; died on September 16, 1658.
3. Syrttye Uylckisddr (Sjoertke Wlckes), born in Langwaar in 1620 (see DIJKSTRA II GENEALOGY).
VI.1 Louw Stoffels Rouckema, born in 1605 in Goengarijp; married Antie Ulkisdr, born before 1616 in Uitwellingerga, before 1631; tenant farmer on ‘sate’ 26 in Oppenhuizen; assumed responsibility for granddaughters Grietje and Antie (see VII.I) after their parents’ death; died after 1670.
From this marriage:
1. Ansk Louws (see VII.1)
2. Stoffel Louws, born before 1640; married in Burgwerd on May 17, 1660, with Akke Hoytes Haga, born in Heeg on May 14, 1637; parents of Hoyte, Uilke, Bauke, Laurentius, Sijkjen, Antje, Douwe.
3. Lupck Louws
4. Bauck Louws, born in Oppenhuizen; married on April 7, 1653, in Ijlst with Goitsens Harmens of Terkaple; died in 1665 in Terkaple
VI.2 Marten Bottes, living in Langwaar, died after 1661.
1. Lijsbeth Martens, born on June 16, 1616, in Langwaar.
2. Botte Martens, born on January 20, 1619, in Langwaar (see VII.1)
3. Tietsch Martensdr, born in 1621 in Langwaar; married with Jan Pijtters; died before 1661.
4. Jan Martens, born on May 11, 1623, in Langwaar
VII.1 Botte Martens, born on January 20, 1619, in Langwaar; married with Ansk Louws in 1655; prosperous farmer in Oppenhuizen; village judge; died on April 20, 1670, aged 51; Ansk Louws died on April 20, 1670, in Oppenhuizen.
1. Grietje Bottes, born in 1658 (see VIII.1)
2. Antie Bottes, born by 1668 in Oppenhuizen (see VIII.2).
3. ? Bottes, died on April 20, 1670.
VIII.1 Grietje Bottes, born in 1658; maried with Pieter Johannes, born about 1665 (see SIETSMA GENEALOGY); lived in Indijken, farmer and carpenter; both parents died before 1707; after the death of both parents by 1707, Douwe Pieters (Dijkstra) (see VIII.2) of Indijken, their uncle, acted as guardian for the minor children.
From this marriage:
1. Botte Pieters, born in 1682 in Langweer; married with Bauk Sibbles in February, 1707; died in 1707.
2. Johannes Pieters, born on August 31, 1684 , in Langweer.
3. Trijntje Pieters, born on April 24, 1686, in Langweer; married with Ocke Ellerts; lived in It Heidenskip.
4. Marten Pieters, born in 1687 in Langweer.
5. Douwe Pijtters, born in 1690 .
6. Ansche Pieters, born on December 3, 1694, in Langweer.
7. Nieschke Pieters, born in 1697 in Langweer.
8. Bauck Pieters, born in 1701 in Langweer.
9. Inse Pieters, baptized on August 31, 1703, in Langweer; died before 1707.
VIII.2 Antie Bottes, born in 1668 in Oppenhuizen; died in 1716; married in 1689 with Douwe Pieters (Pytters) Dijkstra (see DIJKSTRA II GENEALOGY), baptized on October 1, 1654, in Langwaar; farmer in Langwaar and Indijken; he died in 1707 or 1708 (1712 ?); she died on January 31, 1716, in Boornzwaag, aged 47.
From this marriage:
1. Pyter Douwes, baptized on October 5, 1690, in Langwaar; died by 1696,
2. Ansk Douwes, born in 1693; married on December 15, 1722, in Terband with Theunis Wouters; died after 1716.
3. Pieter Douwes, baptized on July 26, 1696, in Langwaar , (see DIJKSTRA II GENEALOGY).
4. Botte Douwes, baptized on December 18, 1698, in Langwaar; married in 1725 with Marij Jans; farmer in Goainga; died on December 16, 1778, in Sloten, aged 78.
5. Lieuwe Douwes, baptized on April 7, 1700, in Langwaar; married with Gertie Wybes; died in 1747, aged 47.
6. Syoertie Douwes, baptized on January 28, 1703, in Langwaar; died after 1716.
7. Marten Douwes, baptized on June 25, 1706, in Langwaar; married with Pierke Sybrens Hettinga; farmer in Sangaast, Jutrijp and Teroele; died in 1780.
8. Uylck Douwes, baptized on December 25, 1707, in Langwaar; died before 1716.
Return to Home Page